The Ministry of Commerce of the P. R. China
The People’s Government of Heilongjiang Province
The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
Harbin International Economic and Trade Fair (abbreviated as HTF) has been successfully held for consecutive 27 years since 1990. More than 200,000 international and domestic exhibitors and visitors from about 80 countries and regions on average come to the fair each year. HTF has become a window for China to develop a diversified international market and an important platform for Northeast Asia regional cooperation.
With a theme of “Activating Cooperation Hotspot, Promoting Innovation Development”, the 28th HTF is going to be held in Harbin of China from June 15th to 19th, 2017. It consists of international, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Pavilion, China-Russia Cooperation Pavilion, Regional Revival Exhibition Area, Green Construction Materials Exhibition Area, International Logistics Exhibition Area, Cross Border E-Commerce Exhibition Area,Intelligent Manufacture Exhibition Area,Financial Cooperation Exhibition Area,Culture Industry Exhibition Area, Biomass and Comprehensive Utilization Equipment Area, Machinery and Electric Products Area, Large Machinery Exhibition Area, etc. We will focus on effective enterprise docking and provide exhibitors with more exchange and cooperation opportunities.
You are cordially invited to the 28th Harbin International Economic and Trade Fair and the 4th China-Russia Expo.
Exhibition Time:8:30-17:00 June 15th to June 18th, 2017
8:30-14:00 June 19th , 2017
Exhibitor Entrance Time: 7:30 June 15th ,
8:00 June 16th to 19th
Negotiation Day for Professional Visitors: June 15th to 16th
Public Opening Day: June 17th to 19th
Venue Harbin International Conference Exhibition and Sports Center (No. 301 Hongqi Str., Nangang Distr., Harbin, China)
86,000 ㎡ (3000 international standard booths )
Professional Exhibition Pavilion：
International, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Pavilion:
Consumer goods from over 20 countries and Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, which include regional special products,practical technology, investment projects, cultural exchanges, etc.
China-Russia Cooperation Area:
National and local investment environment , economic and social development achievements. With a highlight of innovation and entrepreneurship, intelligent manufacture, heavy duty equipment, modern agriculture, industrial parks, cross border E-commerce, financial services, infrastructure, etc.
Regional Revival Exhibition Area:
Combined with advantage of developed provinces around Pearl River Delta, Yangtze River Delta, Bohai Sea Ring Area, regional cooperation and comprehensive image show focusing on SMEs and Innovation development of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities.
Green Construction Materials Exhibition Area :
Focus on new building materials on energy conservation and environmental protection, production and processing technology, etc.
International Logistics Exhibition Area:
Combined with “the Belt and Road Initiatives”, invite some major countries, ports and logistics enterprises along the line.
Cross Border E-Commerce Exhibition Area:
International-oriented B2B and C2C cross border E-commerce platform, stimulate more cross border trade cooperation.
Intelligent Manufacture Exhibition Area:
Frontier technology such as VR, AR, robots, remote control manipulator, UAV, 3D imaging technique and printing, etc.
Financial Cooperation Exhibition Area:
On the basis of China-Russia financial alliance, further tap and demonstrate cooperation results on international currency, develop practical matchmaking and cooperation.
Biomass and Comprehensive Utilization Equipment Area:
Storage and transportation equipment, fertilizer equipment, feed equipment, base material equipment, energy equipment, raw material equipment, etc.
Machinery and Electric Products Pavilion:
Packing and printing machinery, plastic machinery, woodwork machinery, water processing equipment, road, bridge, construction and mine machinery and parts, food processing and packing machinery, hardware tools, auto parts, logistics and supply chain equipment and technology, energy equipment, etc.
Outdoor Exhibition Area:
Engineering machinery, agriculture and forest machinery, large bus, trucks, etc.
Exhibitors may register online through the official website (www.china-russiaexpo.org.cn), the deadline for registration is April 30th, 2017.
A. Hall A, B and C
1. International standard 9㎡（3m×3m）booths are available at US$1,500 each during the exhibition. Each indoor standard booth is facilitated with 3 pieces of exhibiting boards, a desk, 3 chairs, 2 spotlights, a power socket of 220V/3A (within 500W), a lintel board with Chinese and English name of the exhibitor.
2. Decorated standard 9㎡（3m×3m）booths with a minimum requirement of 36㎡during the exhibition and increase by 9㎡ are available at US$1,900 each during the exhibition. Each indoor decorated stand booth is facilitated with 3 pieces of exhibiting boards, a desk, 3 chairs, a piece of carpet, 2 spotlights, a power socket of 220V/3A (within 500W), a lintel board with Chinese and English name of the exhibitor.
3. Indoor exhibition bare land is available at US$155/㎡ with a minimum requirement of 36㎡during the exhibition and increase by 18㎡, with no exhibition devices.
B. Machinery and Electric Products Pavilion（Exhibition Tent）
Each 9㎡booth costs US$900 during the exhibition. Each booth is facilitated with 3 pieces of exhibiting boards, a desk, 3 chairs, 2 spotlights, a power socket of 220V/3A (within 500W), a lintel board with Chinese and English name of the exhibitor.
C. Outdoor exhibition area is available at US$30/㎡during the exhibition, the minimum area to lease is 50㎡, no exhibition facilities and power supply provided.
1. You are kindly requested to remit the rent for booth prior to May 15th, any delay in remitting of the above rent shall be regarded as a voluntary withdrawal from the exhibition, and booth reserved for you will be rearranged.
2. Payee: Administration Office of China Harbin Economic and Trade Fair
3. Bank of Account for US dollars: Bank of China, Heilongjiang Branch
4. Add: No. 19 Hongjun St., Nangang Dist., Harbin China
5. Account Number: 166451764815
6. SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ 860
1. Exhibitor Card: every standard booth (9㎡) is facilitated with 3 cards in hall A, B, C, D, every 50㎡ outdoor exhibition area is facilitated with 6 cards.
2.Booth Setup and Dismantling Card: every standard booth (9㎡) is facilitated with 2 cards, every 50㎡ outdoor exhibition Area is facilitated with 4 cards.
3. Booth Setup and Dismantling Card for Car: the car for exhibitor setup and dismantling only.
4. For further information please refer to http://www.china-russiaexpo.org.cn
Booth Setup and Dismantling:
1. Booth setup and dismantling time:
08:00 June 8th - 12:00 June 14th: Self-decoration booth setup
08:00 June 12th - 12:00 June 14th: Standard booth setup
12:00 June 14th : Exhibition hall shall close for security inspection
15:00 June 19th -18:00 June 20th : Booth dismantling
2.Self-decoration booths setup implements construction access mechanism and strictly follows the “Construction and Design Management Stipulations of China-Russia Expo”. For further information please refer to www.china-russiaexpo.org.cn
3.For self-decoration booths, all the setup work shall be done outside the exhibition hall and may assemble in the hall. The height of exhibition for indoor booths may not exceed 6 meters.
4.Please submit to us the setup floor plan of the standard booth or dismantle drawing of the isolation board between booths to the Organizing Committee of the Expo prior to May 31st. Should any change be made after the completion of the booth, setup work shall not be performed until the application is approved and extra fee is paid after June 8th.
5.In course of booth setup, it is not allowed to occupy public space or block anti-fire equipment. Exhibitors must clean up all the setup wastes and packaging materials instantly.
6. Exhibits entrance during the fair are not allowed.
Transportation team shall provide concerning exhibits transportation services.
Contacts: Ms. Zhao Hongmei
Tel: +86-451-87023505, 13704804143
1. The Exhibition shall provide concerning services for exhibitors and visitors such as consultation, trade negotiation, supply and demand information release online, etc.
2. The Exhibition shall provide concerning services for exhibitors such as booking hotel, employing translator, renting car, travel, etc.
3. Service Center in the pavilion offers the following services: rental of exhibition facilities, post, tickets, bank, communication, network, business center, etc.
4. Some departments such as Customs, Inspection & Quarantine, Industry & Commerce, Quality Supervision, Intellectual Property Right, and Law shall provide on-site services, which include legal and policy consultation, settle the problems and disputes during the Exhibition.
5. The Exhibition shall provide services for exhibitors such as enterprise website construction and maintenance, exhibitor information inquiry, etc. For further information please refer to www.china-russiaexpo.org.cn
The Exhibition shall provide advertisement services for exhibitors, mainly dealing with advertisement in and out of the exhibition hall, main streets of Harbin, Guidebooks of the Expo, entrance tickets and the official website.
Contacts: Mr. Zhang Jianxun
Provide project-issuing platform for Chinese and foreign enterprises to publicize and promote enterprise image.
Contacts: Ms. Qu Jin, Ms. Jin Jiaying
Heilongjiang Convention and Exhibition Bureau
Add: No.35 Meishun St., Nangang Dist., Harbin China 150090
Contacts: Mr. Sun Shu Ms. Jin Jiaying